Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Boredom achieves new heights!

Hello and welcome to Barely Bloggin', my latest lame-brain attempt to provide something of interest to the SL community. As my friend Antie Marat would say, "Ce'st le poop."

As you may know- and may even care- my primary "professional" purpose of existing in SL is as a freelance DJ and halvsies owner of Oz (with the fabulously wunnerful Ruby Scissor), the music club located in The Emerald City, the gorgeous new sim that arose from the ashes of Lonsdale. Hence, you are going to be getting a lot of talk of those ventures in these posts. Sorry, I have nothing of value to offer you for sale, so you receive my opinions, anecdotes, trivialities and other somesuches as I see fit. Maybe you'll enjoy it. Or maybe you'll look for something that is actually interesting.

In either case, thanks for stopping by. You have officially lost minutes in your life you could have used for something positive.

No comments: